January 4, 2012

I must've been nice...

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know... Christmas is about giving, not getting.

That said, I got some pretty sweet ish this Christmas. 


From the fella: a gorgeous scarf and silver Hamsa (Hand of Fatima) necklace, two books that I really, really, really wanted, an external dvd player/writer for my laptop, an iPod case, a RED immersion blender and a shoe-shaped scotch tape dispenser. 


From the mascot: a footed bamboo cutting board and a garlic press, a collection of spiced vanilla treats from The Body Shop and some pretty awesome stocking stuffers.


From the mother: cash to buy a new yoga mat/carrying strap and a fancy yoga towel.


From the step-mother and the "kids": a big, fat spa GC, a big fat Starbucks GC, a cool clutch made from pop-tabs and a box of Tiber River goodies.



Yup. I'm spoiled. 

What was under your tree this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment