January 24, 2012

(Getting) Ready for my Close-up


Please, clear skin and good hair gods, be kind to me for the next 6 days. I have been asked to participate in a photoshoot at the Reh-fit Centre next Monday afternoon and I need to look my absolute glowing best.


The photoshoot is for the Reh-fit's annual magazine, called (aptly enough) "Power", featuring stories about members who use the centre and have been successful in getting (and staying) fit and healthy. I am beyond thrilled to be this year's featured "fit 35-45 year old "! 


In addition to the photoshoot, I will also be interviewed by a writer who will write the story about me, my active lifestyle and my journey towards health and fitness... and, I'm sure, will somehow make it sound interesting

Like I said, I am so, so excited and honoured to have been asked to be a part of this publication. I consider the Reh-fit more than just a gym - it is a top-notch health and fitness facility and, in a lot of ways, for the past two years the members and staff have been like a second family to me. After all, they get to see me with bed-head more than my fella and the mascot combined! (A dubious distinction, but a distinction nonetheless.) 

I don't know when the magazine will be published, but you can rest assured that I will share the piece with all of you here on my blog and on my Facebook... and via Twitter... in an email blast... and/or by carrier pigeon... maybe even door-to-door in a neighbourhood near you. 

What I am trying to say is that when it comes out, you will know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment