June 2, 2011

June Photo Challenge - Day 2

It makes sense that since day one’s photo was of my face, that day two’s snapshot should be of my feet. Or, rather, of my shoes.

Today’s challenge, in case you haven’t guessed, is “my favourite shoes”. The ones pictured below just happened to be the ones that I am wearing today, but are these my favourites?

You betcha they are.



Granted, they are not the sexiest shoes in my collection, but when I came across them at Winners, I literally said, “Shut up.” Bass Mary-Jane oxfords? With wing tips? And a herringbone lining?

Shut up, indeed.

Thankfully, they fit like a glove. Otherwise, I would have removed a toe. Two toes, even. Or I might’ve just plunked down my 60 bucks and used them as bookends or something.

Interesting to note: when I was taking the picture of my shoes, I noticed that the right one was full of grass. I was puzzled for a minute, but then I remembered that I was wearing them when I cut the lawn the other day. Am I nuts?

You betcha I am.

But, at least I have cute (albeit rather sensible) shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment