June 1, 2011

Challenge this!

I don't quite know what happened to my Girl Geeks, but there hasn't been a challenge in the blog challenge for quite some time. That, I'm sure, is the reason for my poor blog being rather...um, challenged...as of late.

So, at the insistence of a very insistent friend, I am taking on the June Photo Challenge. If nothing else, it will force me to get the camera back up and snapping and, more importantly, give this poor beast another kick in the pants.

I think I’m going to have to get creative with today’s challenge – the self-portrait. I’m at about 5% power on my Blackberry and 0% on all of my many (ha!) cameras. My plan is to charge little Elphy as soon as I get home, but you all know how good I am at getting stuff done (ahem, 365 project)! If all goes to plan, I should have a lovely arm’s-length or bathroom-mirror shot to post in the morning.

If not, I will be available over the lunch-hour for a good, stern talking to.

No comments:

Post a Comment