February 15, 2012

Day 15 - Phone


Ring, ring! Is this a picture of a phone, or an excuse to show off my new piece of jewelry? 


Assuming that it's a picture of a phone (today's challenge subject), I should tell you that it's the phone on my desk at work and I captured it in a rare moment of silence. There are some days where it never stops ringing, but it took this shot before 9:00 am when I have the luxury of letting it go to voicemail. Unless, of course, it's an important call...which is anything that doesn't come from someone trying to sell us Google front-page placement or office supplies.

But, if you think that this is all about me showing off my Valentine's present, then I guess you know me better than I thought. And, judging by how perfect this ring is, my fella knows me best of all. It's gutsy and bold and just flashy enough to get attention. Sound like anyone you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment