September 28, 2009

Let's twist again!

Sometimes, when it comes to customer service, you just gotta go the extra mile. Case in point: I recently made this mirror for a very nice girl on the Etsy. She had seen a similar mirror in my shop and decided to order a custom for her friend's birthday. She had asked me to use Monopoly, Clue, Life...and Twister, if I could fit it all on there. Well, I tried and I just couldn't get it to work. It was just weird to have something so out of scale with the rest of the bits. Anyway, I could tell that she was a teensy bit disappointed that I didn't get it the Twister onto the mirror, so I offered to make her a birthday card to include with the mirror. Here's how it turned out:



Isn't it cute? It even has a little "spinner". Srsly.

I really hope she likes it...and her friend, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment