July 24, 2012

Hola, Canola!

When Jenn from the Manitoba Canola Growers asked me to be a guest blogger on the "Be well!", I didn't hesitate for a second before saying "yes!"


I have been a regular reader of the Canola Growers blog and newsletter since meeting Jenn, Wendy and Ellen through food blogger events this past spring. I love their "whole picture" approach to health and wellness and I couldn't help but be drawn to their positive energy. Based on that, I jumped at the chance to be part of their blog.

My first piece (link below) is about finding the motivation to exercise...something that I think we can all relate to. Please check it out and feel free to share it and comment on it. And be sure to come back and let me know if it helped nudge you off the couch.

Uh...do I have to?


Photo credit: Brian Gould

No comments:

Post a Comment