May 9, 2012

Day 9 - Work


Before you say "eww", I took this shot because the sweat on my top looked exactly like an elephant (see the ears, tusks and trunk?), not because I am gross.

Ok, I am a little gross, but at least I came by that sweat honestly. In addition to being a solo-parent and a fabulous girlfriend, my life used to be all about working and working out. These days, however, working out *is* my work. I figured that since I was always at the gym in my spare time anyway, I might as well get paid to sweat. At first it was a class or two a week, but lately it has been 3 or 4. Or 5. Sometimes 6...

No matter how many classes I teach, though, I always make sure that I am always working hard up there. After all, I wasn't, how could I expect my participants to give it their all? I couldn't, that's how.

No comments:

Post a Comment