August 27, 2010

A Peek Inside the MREC

Last week, I dressed up in my cutest dress and sat down in front of the Shaw cameras for an interview about my involvement with the Mozy Rue ECO Collective. It was very nerve-wracking (Am I going to say enough? Will I talk too much?), but kind of exciting (Mr DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up!).

I did a demo and talked-it-up for about half an hour and, along with Jody's segment and the shop-tour, they managed to trim it down to a nice and tidy 2:49.

Click here to watch!

The piece is long enough to make us look like we know what we're doing, but not so long that people will be reaching for the remote. I'm really happy with how it turned out...and I am not completely horrified with how I look/sound. (Really? I sound like that?)

Anyway, I think it's just enough of a taste to make people want to check us out. Adding to my 15 minutes of fame aside, that's what it's all about.

1 comment: