November 9, 2009

One down, five to go!

I had the pleasure of taking part in the Grosvenor School Christmas Craft Sale this past Saturday. As promised, there were lots of "helpers" and we were all given the star treatment. From having my stuff schlepped up to the second-floor gym to being served homemade cookies, the whole day was full of little "treats". Big thanks go out to the event organizers and volunteers!

As for the "sale" part of the sale, I did great! There were a few long lulls, but I had one really good rush that made up for it. The big, surprise hit of the day were my new retro-gal notepads and cards. I will be definitely be making more of those! (I would post pictures, but I don't have any left to photograph. Next batch, I promise!) Other than that, the new Christmas cards got a great response, as did the Altoids Tins. And, of course, the domino pins and pendants.

Next up - the Open House and Sale at the Cre8ery on the 21st. To prepare for that one, I am going to be busy making more stationary and MIRRORS!



BTW...I am having fun trying on new blog backgrounds today. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment