November 6, 2009

Grosvenor School Craft Sale - Nov 7, 2009

I am so excited to be taking part in the Grosvenor School Annual Christmas Craft Sale tomorrow...especially after speaking to the organizer of the event. From curb-side helpers for load-in and load-out to "gofers" throughout the event, it sounds like we crafters will be treated like royalty!

I am also looking forward to the event because it will give me a chance to sell my new Christmas cards and notepads in addition to my signature domino pins and t-shirt pillows. I'm also going to be selling some new "Altered Altoids Tin" albums and sewing kits and some more of the domino pendants...

But, enough about me. There will be dozens of crafters selling unique, handmade goods, a bake sale, a consession and more! The sale takes place throughout the entire school from 11am to 3pm. I hope to see you there!

Grosvenor School
1045 Grosvenor Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba

No comments:

Post a Comment