October 20, 2009

Off to a great start!

Last night was the first of my holiday craft sales, held at the home of the wonderful and talented Emmsgems. Even though it wasn't quite the turnout that she had been hoping for, I made a few bucks and it was a nice, low-key way to kick-off the season. Plus, the company (and the assortment of goodies) was excellent!

Next up is the Grosvenor School Christmas Craft Sale on November 7th. I am planning to take the usual pins and pendants, pillows, and mirrors, but I would also like to add a few more stationary items to the mix. I have a great idea for some note/message pads that I think will do really well...especially at a low price-point. I think I might have to extend Craftober into Crochember.

Here's how the rest of my sale schedule is looking:

Cre8ery Gallery Open House and Sale
2nd floor – 125 Adelaide St.
Saturday, Nov 21st

W.E.S.T.Sale
Costume Museum of Canada
109 Pacific Ave
Friday, Nov 27th

Creative Collection Craft Sale
Crescentwood CC
1170 Corydon Ave
Sunday, Nov 29th

WPG Folk Fest Craft Sale
the Folk Exchange
211 Bannatyne (@ Albert)
Saturday, Dec 5th 11am-5pm

This Ain’t Your Grandma’s Craft Sale
Park Theatre
698 Osborne Street
Sunday, Dec 13th


I am really excited about all of these sales. I picked them based on their "coolness factor" and I think I chose well. This is my first Christmas as a crafter and I am setting the bar high!

No comments:

Post a Comment