January 25, 2011

ReCreate #2 - Extreme Green

Once again, I will be taking part in the ReCreate event at the Habitat ReStore. And, once again, I am very much looking forward to seeing what all of the other artists come up with. There were so many interesting pieces at last year’s show; I especially liked what the art students came up with. So much fresh, young talent!

As for my own contribution, I have absolutely nothing planned. Last year’s cabinet-door memo board was a big hit, but I don’t think it would fit this year’s “Extreme Green” theme. (So much for making another one!) I have a whopping $25 to spend on supplies (up from $20 last year), so I know that I’ll be able to get some really good stuff.

I am going to visit the ReStore sometime in the next couple of weeks and see what jumps off the shelf at me. Stay tuned to see what I find…maybe I’ll live-tweet my shopping trip and do a vote…now that would be extreme.

2 comments:

  1. I eagerly await the extreme voting tweets! :D I'm sure whatever you come up with with be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just there and bought some great stuff for $13. $25 is big money! looking forward to the live shopping tweets :)

    ReplyDelete