March 8, 2010

March? Already?

Oh, dear. It's been a while, hasn't it?

The last month (ok, two months) has been a blur of trade-shows and gong-shows. And, come to think of it, gun shows. No, I haven't taken a sudden interest in firearms; I'm referring to my triumphant return to the gym. I finally sucked it up, laid down the dough and joined the Reh-fit Centre. I figured that by joining a "fancy" gym, I would not only be motivated to go by the utter lovliness of the place, but by the fact that if I don't go, I'm wasting m-o-n-e-y. Now that I've been diligently working-out for a few weeks and have visible results (yeah!), I am hooked.

But, enough about that...what about the crafts?!? Rest assured, I'm still at it. This past weekend, I delivered a custom job (an awesome domino necklace featuring Peanut's "Lucy") and a piece for the Habitat ReStore "Recreate Art Sale". I totally forgot to take a pic of Lucy, but I managed to get a couple shots of my Habitat piece before shipping it off. I will post those, along with details of the event,, tomorrow. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment