March 23, 2009

I'm in!

I just found out that I have been selected to take part in a craft sale in April at the St Vital Montessori School's 40th Anniversary Tea. I feel like I've won a lottery...or more like a popularity contest, I guess.

I think these juried sales are funny. On one hand, I am SO for them because it weeds out the crap (aka non-handmade) stuff...but on the other hand, I don't know if I can take the pressure! ;-)

Anyway, I am so totally excited because it sounds like it is going to be a good sale. I still have stuff left from the show at the Costume Museum, but I'd better get cracking on making more! I have 25 Altoid tins coming from Ebay, the dominos from my dad, and the bottlecaps that they are saving for me at Sugar Mountain...plus I want to make some more notebooks and clipboards. And more pillows! We love the pillows!

No comments:

Post a Comment