May 7, 2010

Sharing Craft

I am getting very excited about this upcoming event, which is being presented by The Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library.

The drop-in session will be a an opportunity to meet and discover the work of four local crafty jewelry makers (including myself, although I didn't notice until now that what I make is actually "jewelry") and to share the "joys and challenges of craft"...or something along those lines.

Not only am I looking forward to getting together with my friends Ruth and Melanie, I think it'll be a fun way to show off my "blingy" side. Of course, by "bling" I mean old game pieces and t-shirt scraps. To each his own, right?

Come out and see us on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 from 7:00 - 9:00 pm in the Travel Alcove at the Grant Park McNally Robinson store.

No comments:

Post a Comment