July 16, 2009

Pillows & Pins at the Fringe


rythym
Originally uploaded by zenbecca

Look for my Re:teed Pillows and domino pins in The Kurio Studio & Gallery tent in the merchandise area of Old Market Square during the Winnipeg Fringe festival!

There are some awesome new t-shirt pillows - including one made from a super-soft vintage Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers shirt that was surprisingly hard to part with. I'm really proud, too, of the batch of pins that I made specifically for the festival. The papers that I used were so cool!

I am also planning to add some new items to the selection as the festival progresses, including domino pendants, mirrors, and altered Altoids tins. I guess I'd better get busy on those because I just heard that attendance at last year's festival was over 72,000!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you do well Becca! I know you will crank out a ton'o'stuff, the pressure is on, some of us creative souls work better under pressuer. LOL Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely do better under pressure. I think it takes away my need to think and re-think...and it leaves zero opportunities for "mistakes". Whatever happens, you gotta figure out how to make it work because there's no time to go back and start over. I guess there's a life lesson in that, too...

    ReplyDelete