July 8, 2009

I stopped off at Michael's last night to grab another pack of pinbacks, but this time I was able to resist the paper aisles. I managed to leave there with a total bill of less than $3. Ha! I have to say, though, that they are very, very smart when it comes to ensuring repeat business. With every purchase, I get either a 40% or a 50% off coupon that is valid for the following week. How can I refuse an offer like that? And, of course, once they get you in there...well, we all know how that goes.

In other spendy news, I am starting to see the first of my Ebay & Etsy purchases from last week hit my mailbox. So far this week I have received a big pack of vintage patterns and a cute artcard. The patterns are for my collage projects, but the card is just for fun. I saw it and I *had* to have it for my awesome wall of art (aka the "nook" in our kitchen). I am still waiting on a few more patterns, a bag of silver pendant bales, and a cute little drawing from an Etsy seller in Montreal. (I know, I know...but it was free.)

After all that shopping, I'd better get busy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment